- We provide the most comprehensive choices for non-emergency inter-facility ambulance services designed to meet the needs of our patients and our healthcare customers.
- Southern California Ambulance is available 24 hours a day 365 days per year. Each individual ambulance is staffed by two Emergency Medical Technicians licensed by the state of California Emergency Medical Services Authority. Our communication center is operated by qualified personnel with Emergency Telecommunication, EMT-B and/or EMD certificates that can manage and answer your questions. All of our ambulances are licensed by the California Highway Patrol to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local governmental bodies.
- Accurate and reliable ETA s (Estimate Time of Arrival) quotes
- If the patient cannot be transported via wheelchair van and/or requires trained medical observation, then ambulance transport is usually necessary.
- If you are unsure if we provide transport services for your particular situation, please call our main line and discuss your situation with our communication center staff. Toll free number (888) 214-5263
- Billing questions can be answered by our highly skilled and experienced billing department.
- For more information regarding our services, please contact Jack Feria at firstname.lastname@example.org.